101 Tips for English Language Learners: (with exercises)
A guide to using English correctly for high B1, and B2-C2 CEFR levels
* Shows you the most common grammar errors and how to avoid them.
* Explains the difference between words that are often confused.
* Gives special guidance for students of academic English.
* Includes tips on spelling and punctuation.
* Gives clear examples of correct usage.
* Easy to use A-Z format.
The author: Professor Michael McCarthy
Internationally renowned applied linguist, author, co-author and editor of more than 50 books and over 100 articles on the English language and the teaching of English, Mike McCarthy brings together his field notes collected over 50 years of listening to English language learners and reading their written work.