Berlitz Pocket Guide Copenhagen (Travel Guide eBook) (Berlitz Pocket Guides), 9th Edition
English | January 1st, 2020 | ISBN: 1785731890 | 144 pages | EPUB | 10.80 MB
Berlitz Pocket Guide Copenhagen
The world-renowned pocket travel guide by Berlitz, now with a free bilingual dictionary.
Part of our UEFA Euro 2020 guidebook series. If you’re planning to visit Parken Stadium in Copenhagen to watch Euro 2020 matches, then this pocket guidebook provides all the information you need to make the most of your trip, from ready-made itineraries to help you explore the city when you’re not at the game, to essential advice about getting around.
Compact, concise and packed full of essential information about where to go and what to do, this is an ideal on-the-move guide for exploring Copenhagen. From top tourist attractions like the colourful Nyhavn Harbour, the Little Mermaid statue and Christianborg Palace, to cultural gems, including Tivoli Gardens, with its vintage fair-ground rides and magical after-dark illuminations, the Ny Carlsberg Glyptotek Art Museum – a distinctive building housing one of the world’s foremost collections of classical art and the Nationalmuseet, home of the famous Trundholm Sun Chariot and child-friendly, hands-on exhibitions, plan your perfect trip with this practical, all-in-one travel guide.
Features of this travel guide to Copenhagen:
• Inspirational itineraries: discover the best destinations, sights and excursions, highlighted with stunning photography
• Historical and cultural insights: delve into the city’s rich history and culture, and learn all about its people, art and traditions
• Practical full-colour map: with every major sight and listing highlighted, the full-colour maps make on-the-ground navigation easy
• Key tips and essential information: from transport to tipping, we’ve got you covered
• Dictionary: quick-reference bilingual language guide to help you with vocabulary
• Covers: Rådhuspladsen, Vesterbro, Strøget, Slotsholmen, University Quarter and Parks, Nyhavn, Christianshavn, Holmen, and the outlying districts
Get the most out of your trip with: Berlitz Danish Phrasebook & Dictionary