Berlitz Pocket Guide Corfu (Travel Guide eBook) (Berlitz Pocket Guides), 9th Edition
The world-renowned pocket travel guide by Berlitz, now with a free bilingual dictionary.
Compact, concise and packed full of essential information about where to go and what to do, this is the ideal on-the-move travel guide for exploring Corfu. From top tourist attractions like Angelokastro, Liston and Paxi, to cultural gems including Paleokastritsa – the islands most beautiful spot, the pebbly coves of the northcoast and sandy beaches of the west, plan your perfect trip with this practical, all-in-one travel guide.
Features of this travel guide to Corfu:
• Inspirational itineraries: discover the best destinations, sights and excursions, highlighted with stunning photography
• Historical and cultural insights: delve into the island’s rich history and culture, and learn all about its people, art and traditions
• Practical full-colour map: with every major sight and listing highlighted, the full-colour maps make on-the-ground navigation easy
• Key tips and essential information: from transport to tipping, we’ve got you covered
• Dictionary: quick-reference bilingual language guide to help you with vocabulary
• Covers: The south; North of Kerkyra Town; The northeast; The north; The northwest; The west; Paxi; Andipaxi; Parga
Get the most out of your trip with: Berlitz Phrase Book & Dictionary Greek