Berlitz Pocket Guide Sardinia (Travel Guide eBook) (Berlitz Pocket Guides), 5th Edition
English | January 1st, 2020 | ISBN: 1785731823 | 144 pages | EPUB | 9.11 MB
The world-renowned travel guide series by Berlitz, now with a free bilingual dictionary.
Compact, concise and packed full of essential information about where to go and what to do, this is an ideal on-the-move guide for exploring Sardinia. From top tourist attractions like Cagliari, the Maddalena archipelago, the Grotta di Nettuno, Carloforte, the Costa Smeralda to cultural gems, including the Nuraghe Santu Antine megalithic site, the Punic-Roman city of Tharros and historic Alghero, plan your perfect trip with this practical, all-in-one travel guide.
Features of this travel guide to Sardinia:
• Inspirational itineraries: discover the best destinations, sights and excursions, highlighted with stunning photography
• Historical and cultural insights: delve into the island’s rich history and culture, and learn all about the first settlers’ elaborate tombs (domus de janas or fairy houses), the Punic ruins and the ancient Roman city of Nora.
• Practical full-colour map: with every major sight and listing highlighted, the full-colour maps make on-the-ground navigation easy
• Key tips and essential information: from transport to tipping, we’ve got you covered
• Dictionary: quick-reference bilingual language guide to help you with vocabulary
• Covers: Cagliari and the Southeast, the Southwest, Oristano and the West, Nuoro and the East, Costa Smeralda and the Northeast, Alghero and the Northwest.
Get the most out of your trip with the Berlitz Italian phrase book and dictionary