DK Eyewitness Berlin Mini Map and Guide (Pocket Travel Guide)
A pocket-sized travel guide, packed with expert advice and ideas for the best things to see and do in Berlin, and complemented with a sturdy pull-out map – perfect for a day trip or a short break.
Whether you want to gaze at world-class art on Museum Island, climb the glittering dome of the Reichstag or find the best bars in Europe’s coolest capital – this great-value, concise travel guide will ensure you don’t miss a thing.
Inside Mini Map and Guide Berlin:
• Easy-to-use pull-out map shows Berlin in detail, and includes a U-Bahn and S-Bahn map
• Colour-coded area guide makes it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
• Illustrations show the inside of some of Berlin’s most iconic buildings
• Colour photographs of Berlin’s museums, architecture, shops, cathedrals, and more
• Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to eat, drink and shop, plus useful transport, currency and health information and a phrase book
• Chapters covering Unter den Linden, Museum Island, Alexanderplatz, North Mitte and Prenzlauer Berg, Friedrichshain, Tiergarten, Kreuzberg, Around Kurfürstendamm, and Around Schloss Charlottenburg
Mini Map and Guide Berlin is abridged from DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Berlin.