DK Eyewitness Rome Mini Map and Guide (Pocket Travel Guide)
English | January 4th, 2020 | ISBN: 0241397782 | 133 pages | True PDF | 53.35 MB
A pocket-sized travel guide, packed with expert advice and ideas for the best things to see and do in Rome, and complemented with a sturdy pull-out map – perfect for a day trip or a short break.
Whether you want to step back in time to Ancient Rome, see the Sistine Chapel, throw a coin into the Trevi Fountain, or check out the hipster bars and restaurants in Monti – this great-value, concise travel guide will ensure you don’t miss a thing.
Inside Mini Map and Guide Rome:
• Easy-to-use pull-out map shows Rome in detail, and includes a Metro map
• Colour-coded area guide makes it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
• Illustrations show the inside of some of Rome’s most iconic buildings
• Colour photographs of Rome’s museums, ancient ruins, shops, parks, churches, and more
• Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to eat, drink and shop, plus useful transport, currency and health information and a phrase book
• Chapters covering Capitol; Forum and Palatine; Piazza della Rotonda; Piazza Navona; Piazza di Spagna and Villa Borghese; Campo de’ Fiori; Quirinal and Monti; Esquiline; Lateran; Caracalla; Aventine; Trastevere; Janiculum; Vatican; Via Veneto
Mini Map and Guide Rome is abridged from DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Rome