Fodor’s Barcelona: with highlights of Catalonia (Full-color Travel Guide), 7th Edition
English | January 11th, 2020 | ISBN: 1640971734 | 320 pages | EPUB | 78.86 MB
Ready to experience Barcelona? The experts at Fodor’s are here to help. Fodor’s Barcelona travel guide is packed with customizable itineraries with top recommendations, detailed maps of Barcelona, and exclusive tips from locals. Whether you want to explore Gaudí’s La Sagrada Família, stroll La Rambla, or lounge on sun-drenched Mediterranean beaches, this user-friendly guidebook will help you plan it all out. Our local writers vet every recommendation to ensure that you not only make the most of your time, but that you also have all the most up-to-date and essential information you need to plan the perfect trip.
This new edition has been FULLY-REDESIGNED with a new layout and beautiful images for more intuitive travel planning!
Fodor’s Barcelona includes:
• AN ULTIMATE EXPERIENCE GUIDE that visually captures the top highlights of Barcelona.
• SPECTACULAR COLOR PHOTOS AND FEATURES throughout, including special features on Gaudí, La Sagrada Familia, and the Wines of Spain.
• INSPIRATIONAL “BEST OF” LISTS identify the best things to see, do, eat, drink, and more.
• MULTIPLE ITINERARIES for various trip lengths help you maximize your time.
• MORE THAN 20 DETAILED MAPS help you plot your itinerary and navigate confidently.
• EXPERT RECOMMENDATIONS ON HOTELS AND RESTAURANTS offer options for every taste.
• TRIP PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS include: guides to getting around, saving money and time, beating the crowds; basic Spanish phrases; and a calendar of festivals and events.
• LOCAL INSIDER ADVICE tells you where to find under-the-radar gems, along with the best walking tours.
• HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL OVERVIEWS add perspective and enrich your travels.
• CURATED SIDETRIPS to Girona, Figueres, Cadaques, Montserrat, Sitges, and Valencia help you build out your trip to experience some incredible Spanish coastal towns, museums, and must-see attractions within easy reach of Barcelona.
• COVERS: La Rambla, The Barri Gòtic, El Raval, Sant Pere, La Ribera, La Ciutadella, Barceloneta, The Eixample, Gràcia, Upper Barcelona, Sarrià, Pedralbes, Montjuïc, Girona, Figueres, Cadaques, Montserrat, Sitges, and Valencia, Barcelona’s restaurant scene, Barcelona’s cafes and tapas bars, Barcelona’s beaches, Park Güell, The Boqueria Market, Museu Picasso, Santa Maria del Mar Basilica, Palau de la Música Catalana, Casa Batló and the Manzana de la Discòrdia, and more. ABOUT FODOR’S AUTHORS: Each Fodor’s Travel Guide is researched and written by local experts. Fodor’s has been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years.
Planning on visiting Spain? Check out Fodor’s Essential Spain.