Fodor’s InFocus Savannah: with Hilton Head & the Lowcountry (Travel Guide), 5th Edition
Ready to experience Savannah? The experts at Fodor’s are here to help. Fodor’s InFocus Savannah travel guide is packed with customizable itineraries with top recommendations, detailed maps of Savannah, and exclusive tips from locals. Whether you want to learn haunted history during a ghost tour, take a river boat cruise, or taste locally-made beer, this user-friendly guidebook will help you plan it all out. Our local writers vet every recommendation to ensure that you not only make the most of your time, but that you also have all the most up-to-date and essential information you need to plan the perfect trip.
Fodor’s InFocus Savannah includes:
• AN ULTIMATE EXPERIENCE GUIDE that visually captures the top highlights of Savannah.
• SPECTACULAR FEATURES throughout, including special features on the best Savannah barbecue, Gullah culture, and family-friendly activities.
• ITINERARIES for various trip lengths help you maximize your time.
• DETAILED MAPS help you plot your itinerary and navigate confidently.
• EXPERT RECOMMENDATIONS ON HOTELS AND RESTAURANTS offer options for every taste.
• TRIP PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS include: guides to getting around, saving money and time, beating the crowds; and a calendar of festivals and events.
• LOCAL INSIDER ADVICE tells you where to find under-the-radar gems, along with the best walking tours.
• HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL OVERVIEWS add perspective and enrich your travels.
• NIGHTLIFE TIPS – how to best enjoy Savannah by night, from best evenings for a night out to street etiquette.
• COVERS: Hilton Head, the Lowcountry, Tybee Island, Savannah’s Historic District, the Bonaventure Cemetery, and more.