Fodor’s Los Angeles: with Disneyland and Orange County (Full-color Travel Guide), 28th Edition
English | January 11th, 2020 | ISBN: 1640972129 | 288 pages | EPUB | 59.22 MB
Ready to experience Los Angeles? The experts at Fodor’s are here to help. Fodor’s Los Angeles travel guide is packed with customizable itineraries with top recommendations, detailed maps of Los Angeles, and exclusive tips from locals. Whether you want to lounge on a beautiful beach, take a selfie with celebrity, or hang out with locals on the East Side, this user-friendly guidebook will help you plan it all out. Our local writers vet every recommendation to ensure that you not only make the most of your time, but that you also have all the most up-to-date and essential information you need to plan the perfect trip.
This new edition has been FULLY-REDESIGNED with a new layout and beautiful images for more intuitive travel planning!
Fodor’s Los Angeles includes:
• AN ULTIMATE EXPERIENCE GUIDE that visually captures the top highlights of Los Angeles.
• SPECTACULAR COLOR PHOTOS AND FEATURES throughout, including special features on Disneyland, celebrity spotting, and movie-famous locations.
• INSPIRATIONAL “BEST OF” LISTS identify the best things to see, do, eat, drink, and more.
• MULTIPLE ITINERARIES for various trip lengths help you maximize your time.
• MORE THAN 20 DETAILED MAPS help you plot your itinerary and navigate confidently.
• EXPERT RECOMMENDATIONS ON HOTELS AND RESTAURANTS offer options for every taste.
• TRIP PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS include: guides to getting around, saving money and time, and beating the crowds.
• LOCAL INSIDER ADVICE tells you where to find under-the-radar gems.
• HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL OVERVIEWS add perspective and enrich your travels.
• COVERS: Hollywood Walk of Fame, Sunset Strip, Downtown LA, Venice Beach, Beverly Hills, Disneyland, Universal Studios, Silver Lake, and more.
Cover Photography by Jill Krueger