Fodor’s San Diego: with North County (Full-color Travel Guide), 32th Edition
Ready to experience San Diego? The experts at Fodor’s are here to help. Fodor’s San Diego travel guide is packed with customizable itineraries with top recommendations, detailed maps of San Diego, and exclusive tips from locals. Whether you want to find the perfect beachfront hotel, visit the San Diego Zoo, or spend the day in Coronado, this up-to-date guidebook will help you plan it all out.
This new edition has been FULLY-REDESIGNED with a new layout and beautiful images for more intuitive travel planning!
Fodor’s San Diego includes:
• AN ULTIMATE EXPERIENCE GUIDE that visually captures the top highlights of San Diego.
• SPECTACULAR COLOR PHOTOS AND FEATURES throughout, including special features on the San Diego Zoo, Cabrillo National Monument, La Jolla’s Beaches, and Surfing.
• INSPIRATIONAL “BEST OF” LISTS that identify the best things to see, do, eat, drink, and more.
• ITINERARIES for various trip lengths to help you maximize your time.
• MORE THAN 10 DETAILED MAPS to plot your itinerary and navigate confidently.
• EXPERT RECOMMENDATIONS ON HOTELS AND RESTAURANTS with options for every taste.
• TRIP PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS including guides to getting around, saving money and time, beating the crowds; and a calendar of festivals and events.
• LOCAL INSIDER ADVICE on where to find under-the-radar gems.
• HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL OVERVIEWS that add perspective and enrich your travels.
• COVERS: San Diego Zoo, Cabrillo National Monument, LEGOLAND, Carlsbad, Coronado, La Jolla, Balboa Park, Gaslamp Quarter, Mission Beach, Old Town and more. ABOUT FODOR’S AUTHORS: Each Fodor’s Travel Guide is researched and written by local experts. Fodor’s has been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years. Planning on visiting Los Angeles or the rest of Southern California or Los Angeles? Check out Fodor’s Los Angeles or Fodor’s Southern California.