Fodor’s the Amalfi Coast, Capri & Naples (Full-color Travel Guide), 9th Edition
English | January 11th, 2020 | ISBN: 1640971661 | 336 pages | EPUB | 66.76 MB
Ready to experience the Amalfi Coast, Capri, and Naples? The experts at Fodor’s are here to help. Fodor’s The Amalfi Coast, Capri & Naples travel guide is packed with customizable itineraries with top recommendations, detailed maps of Amalfi Coast, Capri and Naples, and exclusive tips from locals. Whether you want to go sailing in Capri, drive the cliff-hugging Amalfi Coast highway to Positano, or eat pizza in Naples, this user-friendly guidebook will help you plan it all out. Our local writers vet every recommendation to ensure that you not only make the most of your time, but that you also have all the most up-to-date and essential information you need to plan the perfect trip.
This new edition has been FULLY-REDESIGNED with a new layout and beautiful images for more intuitive travel planning!
Fodor’s Fodor’s The Amalfi Coast, Capri & Naples includes:
• AN ULTIMATE EXPERIENCE GUIDE that visually captures the top highlights of Amalfi Coast, Capri & Naples.
• SPECTACULAR COLOR PHOTOS AND FEATURES throughout, including special features on Pompeii, the Amalfi Coast highway, sailing in Capri, and Neapolitan-style baroque.
• INSPIRATIONAL “BEST OF” LISTS identify the best things to see, do, eat, drink, and more.
• ITINERARIES for various trip lengths help you maximize your time.
• MORE THAN 15 DETAILED MAPS help you plot your itinerary and navigate confidently.
• EXPERT RECOMMENDATIONS ON HOTELS AND RESTAURANTS offer options for every taste.
• TRIP PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS include: guides to getting around, saving money and time, beating the crowds; basic Italian phrases; and a calendar of festivals and events.
• LOCAL INSIDER ADVICE tells you where to find under-the-radar gems, along with the best walking tours.
• HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL OVERVIEWS add perspective and enrich your travels.
• COVERS: Amalfi, Positano, Ravello, Sorrento, Pompeii, Herculaneum, Capri, Ischia, Procida, Naples, and more. ABOUT FODOR’S AUTHORS: Each Fodor’s Travel Guide is researched and written by local experts. Fodor’s has been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years.
Planning on visiting the rest of Italy? Check out Fodor’s Essential Italy; Fodor’s the Best of Italy; Fodor’s Rome; and Fodor’s Florence and Tuscany.