Frommer’s Montreal Day By Day, 4th Edition
This full-color guide offers dozens of itineraries that show you how to see the best of Montreal in a short time, with bulleted maps leading the way from sight to sight. Featuring a full range of thematic and neighborhood tours, plus dining, lodging, shopping, nightlife, and practical visitor info, Frommer’s Montreal day by day is the only guide that helps travelers organize their time to get the most out of a trip.
Inside this book you’ll find:
· Hundreds of photos and dozens of maps
· One- to three-day itineraries, as well as themed tours of popular cultural sights, the hippest neighborhood hotspots, the best places to eat, and activities that will appeal to kids of all ages
· Exact pricing so there’s never any guessing or ugly surprises
· Detailed info on day trips to Quebec City, the Laurentian Mountains, and Cantons-de-l’Est
· Star ratings for all hotels, restaurants, and attractions to clue you in on great finds and values
· A tear-resistant foldout map in a handy, reclosable plastic wallet
· Reliable, impartial reviews of the best shops, restaurants, spas, nightlife, and hotels in all price ranges. No entity has paid to be in this guide―or any Frommer’s guide. At Frommer’s we pride ourselves on decades of journalistic integrity.
· Helpful planning tips for getting there, getting around, saving money, and getting the most from your trip