Home Apothecary with Ashley English: All You Need to Know to Create Natural Health and Body Care Products (Homemade Living)
English | January 5th, 2020 | ISBN: 1454710748 | 128 pages | EPUB | 22.48 MB
Ashley English, author of the popular Homemade Living series, provides a primer to creating all-natural body-care and wellness products—complete with 40 accessible DIY recipes to try at home.
Ditch store-bought health- and body-care products with their synthetic ingredients! Instead, create your own natural versions with this accessible, carefully curated collection from Ashley English.
It features simple, tried-and-true recipes that she and her family turn to again and again, including:
• A rosemary and apple-cider vinegar hair rinse for dry scalp
• A moisturizing hand salve of beeswax, olive oil, and coconut oil
• A gentle and refreshing rosewater toner
• An aloe vera-based sunburn soother
• A stress-relieving tincture of fresh lemon balm and roses.
English also provides information on where to source high-quality materials (most of which are readily available), the benefits of her chosen ingredients, and safety tips. From skin-care classics to first-aid essentials, you’ll soon fill your cabinets with products that you’ll feel good about making and using.