Insight Guides City Guide Beijing (Travel Guide eBook) (Insight Guides), 9th Edition
English | January 1st, 2020 | ISBN: 1789191858 | 296 pages | EPUB | 52.30 MB
Insight Guides City Guide Beijing
Travel made easy. Ask local experts.
Explore one of the most exciting cities in the world with this inspirational travel guide.
From deciding when to go, to choosing what to see when you arrive, this guide to Beijing is all you need to plan your trip and experience the best this city has to offer, with insider information on must-see, top attractions like the Imperial Palace, the Great Wall and the 798 Art District, and cultural gems like the picturesque Black Lakes area, the unforgettable Tiananmen Square and the beautiful environs of the New Summer Palace.
Features of this travel guide to Beijing:
• Inspirational colour photography: discover the best destinations, sights and excursions, and be inspired by stunning imagery
• Historical and cultural insights: immerse yourself in Beijing’s rich history and culture, and learn all about its people, art and traditions
• Practical full-colour maps: with every major sight and listing highlighted, the full-colour maps make on-the-ground navigation easy
• Editor’s Choice: uncover the best of Beijing with our pick of the city’s top destinations
• Key tips and essential information: packed full of important travel information, from transport and tipping to etiquette and hours of operation
• Covers: Tiananmen Square and Surroundings; The Forbidden City; Southern Beijing; The Lake District and the North; Eastern Beijing; Western Beijing; The Summer Palaces; Western Fringes; The Great Wall; Further Afield
Looking for a comprehensive guide to China? Check out Insight Guides China for a detailed and entertaining look at all the country has to offer.