Insight Guides Explore Hong Kong (Travel Guide eBook) (Insight Explore Guides), 2nd Edition
English | January 1st, 2020 | ISBN: 1789191890 | 144 pages | EPUB | 22.97 MB
Travel made easy. Ask local experts.
Focused travel guide featuring the very best routes and itineraries.
Discover the best of Hong Kong with this unique travel guide, packed full of insider information and stunning images. From making sure you don’t miss out on must-see, top attractions like Victoria Peak, Hong Kong Disneyland and Tian Tan Buddha, to discovering cultural gems, including the stunning beaches on the Southside, the glorious Pak Tai Temple and fabulous artistic discoveries at the Hong Kong Museum of Art, the easy-to-follow, ready-made walking routes will save you time, and help you plan and enhance your visit to Hong Kong.
Features of this travel guide to Hong Kong:
• 18 walks and tours: detailed itineraries feature all the best places to visit, including where to eat and drink along the way
• Local highlights: discover the area’s top attractions and unique sights, and be inspired by stunning imagery
• Historical and cultural insights: immerse yourself in Hong Kong’s rich history and culture, and learn all about its people, art and traditions
• Insider recommendations: discover the best hotels, restaurants and nightlife using our comprehensive listings
• Practical full-colour maps: with every major sight and listing highlighted, the full-colour maps make on-the-ground navigation easy
• Key tips and essential information: packed full of important travel information, from transport and tipping to etiquette and hours of operation
• Covers: Central District; Western District; Causeway Bay and Happy Valley; Hollywood Road; Lan Kwai Fong, Wyndham Street and Soho; Wan Chai Afternoon; Wan Chai After Dark; Victoria Peak; Southside; Tsim Sha Tsui; Yau Ma Tei and Mong Kok; Lantau; Hong Kong Disneyland; Lamma; Western New Teritories
Looking for a comprehensive guide to China? Check out Insight Guides China for a detailed and entertaining look at all the country has to offer.