Insight Guides Explore Shanghai (Travel Guide eBook) (Insight Explore Guides), 2nd Edition
Travel made easy. Ask local experts.
Focused travel guide featuring the very best routes and itineraries.
Discover the best of Shanghai with this unique travel guide, packed full of insider information and stunning images. From making sure you don’t miss out on must-see, top attractions like the Bund, Yu Garden and the Oriental Pearl TV Tower, to discovering cultural gems, including the inspirational M50 Art District, a fascinating and informative trip to the Shanghai Museum, and a peaceful walk in Fuxing Park, the easy-to-follow, ready-made walking routes will save you time, and help you plan and enhance your visit to Shanghai.
Features of this travel guide to Shanghai:
• 15 walks and tours: detailed itineraries feature all the best places to visit, including where to eat and drink along the way
• Local highlights: discover the area’s top attractions and unique sights, and be inspired by stunning imagery
• Historical and cultural insights: immerse yourself in China’s rich history and culture, and learn all about its people, art and traditions
• Insider recommendations: discover the best hotels, restaurants and nightlife using our comprehensive listings
• Practical full-colour maps: with every major sight and listing highlighted, the full-colour maps make on-the-ground navigation easy
• Key tips and essential information: packed full of important travel information, from transport and tipping to etiquette and hours of operation
• Covers: The Bund; Behind the Bund; People’s Square; Nanjing Road West; The Old Chinese City; Xintiandi; The Former French Concession; Hongkou Jewish Ghetto & Lu Xun Park; Suzhou Creek; Xujiahui; Pudong; Shanghai After Dark; Tongli; Suzhou; Hangzhou
Looking for a comprehensive guide to China? Check out Insight Guides China for a detailed and entertaining look at all the country has to offer.