Insight Guides Explore Sydney (Travel Guide eBook) (Insight Explore Guides), 2nd Edition
English | November 1st, 2019 | ISBN: 1789191599 | 144 pages | EPUB | 22.92 MB
Pocket-sized travel guides featuring the very best routes and itineraries.
Discover the best of Sydney with this indispensably practical Insight Explore Guide. From making sure you don’t miss out on must-see attractions like the Opera House, Botany Bay, Australia Museum, Bondi Beach and Sydney Harbor Bridge, to discovering hidden gems, including The Rocks, the easy-to-follow, ready-made walking routes will save you time, help you plan and enhance your visit to Sydney.
Practical, pocket-sized and packed with inspirational insider information, this is the ideal on-the-move companion to your trip to Sydney.
• Over 14 walks and tours: detailed itineraries feature all the best places to visit, including where to eat along the way
• Local highlights: discover what makes the area special, its top attractions and unique sights, and be inspired by stunning imagery
• Insider recommendations: where to stay and what to do, from active pursuits to themed trips
• Hand-picked places: find your way to great hotels, restaurants and nightlife using the comprehensive listings
• Practical maps: get around with ease and follow the walks and tours using the detailed maps
• Informative tips: plan your visit with an A to Z of advice on everything from transport to tipping
• Inventive design makes for an engaging, easy-reading experience
• Covers: City centre, Harbour, CBD and Walsh Bay, Darling Harbour, Elizabeth Bay to Surry Hills, Paddington and Woollahra, Hermitage Foreshore, South Head and Watsons Bay, Bondi, Botany Bay, Manly, Northern Beaches, Blue Mountains and Royal National Park