Insight Guides Great Breaks Guernsey (Travel Guide eBook) (Insight Great Breaks), 4th Edition
Travel made easy. Ask local experts.
Explore the best of Guernsey with this unique travel guide, packed full of insider information and stunning images. From making sure you don’t miss out on must-see, top attractions like St Peter Port, Castle Cornet, and St Anne on Alderney, to discovering cultural gems, including the historic manor, gardens and sculpture park of Sausmarez Manor, the fascinating museum at Fort Grey, and the atmospheric former home of Victor Hugo at Hauteville House, the easy-to-follow, ready-made walking routes will save you time, and help you plan and enhance your great break in Guernsey.
Features of this travel guide to Guernsey:
• Eight walks and tours: detailed itineraries feature all the best places to visit, including where to eat along the way
• Local highlights: discover the area’s top sights and unique attractions, and be inspired by stunning imagery
• Historical and cultural insights: learn more about Guernsey’s rich history with fascinating cultural insights throughout
• Insider recommendations: where to stay and what to do, from active pursuits to themed trips
• Rainy day recommendations: uncover plenty of options, whatever the weather throws at you
• Practical full-colour maps: with every major sight and listing highlighted, the full-colour maps make on-the-ground navigation easy
• Key tips and essential information: from transport to hours of operation, we’ve got you covered
• The ultimate travel tool: download the free app and eBook to access all this and more from your phone or tablet
• Covers: St Peter Port, Moulin Huet Bay, Southern Guernsey, Central Guernsey, Northern Guernsey, Herm, Sark, and Alderney.
Looking for a comprehensive guide to England? Check out Insight Guides England for a detailed and entertaining look at all the country has to offer.