Insight Guides Hungary (Travel Guide eBook) (Insight Guides)
English | January 1st, 2020 | ISBN: 1789191815 | 296 pages | EPUB | 35.08 MB
Insight Guides Hungary
Travel made easy. Ask local experts.
Inspirational travel guide with fascinating historical insights and stunning imagery.
From deciding when to go, to choosing what to see when you arrive, this guide to Hungary is all you need to plan your perfect trip, with insider information on must-see, top attractions like Budapest, the Danube Valley and Debrecen, and cultural gems like the opulent Fertod Palace, the outstanding Hortobagy National Park and the magnificent city of Pecs.
Features of this travel guide to Hungary:
• Inspirational colour photography: discover the best destinations, sights and excursions, and be inspired by stunning imagery
• Historical and cultural insights: immerse yourself in Hungary’s rich history and culture, and learn all about Ferenc Móra, Lajos Kossuth and Hungarian folk culture.
• Practical full-colour maps: with every major sight and listing highlighted, the full-colour maps make on-the-ground navigation easy
• Editor’s Choice: uncover the best of Hungary with our pick of the region’s top destinations
• Key tips and essential information: packed full of important travel information, from transport and tipping to etiquette and hours of operation
• Covers: Budapest; Around Budapest; The Danube; Gates to the West; Around Lake Balaton; Northeast Hungary; The Great Plain; East Hungary; The Puszta; Southwest Hungary
Looking for a specific guide to Budapest? Check out Insight Guides Explore Budapest for a detailed and entertaining look at all the city has to offer.