Insight Guides Pakistan (Travel Guide eBook) (Insight Guides), 4th Edition
Travel made easy. Ask local experts.
Comprehensive travel guide packed with inspirational photography and fascinating cultural insights.
From deciding when to go, to choosing what to see when you arrive, this guide to Pakistan is all you need to plan your perfect trip, with insider information on must-see, top attractions like Badshahi Mosque, the Karakoram Highway and Mohenjo-daro, and cultural gems like the breathtaking Lahore Fort, the eerie beauty of the Hunza valley and the bustling bazaars and buildings of Peshawar’s Old City.
Features of this travel guide to Pakistan:
• Inspirational colour photography: discover the best destinations, sights and excursions, and be inspired by stunning imagery
• Historical and cultural insights: immerse yourself in Pakistan’srich history and culture, and learn all about its people, art and traditions
• Practical full-colour maps: with every major sight and listing highlighted, the full-colour maps make on-the-ground navigation easy
• Editor’s Choice: uncover the best of Pakistan with our pick of the region’s top destinations
• Key tips and essential information: packed full of important travel information, from transport and tipping to etiquette and hours of operation
• Covers: (Sindh) Karachi; Lower Sindh and the Thar Desert; Up and down the Indus; Mohenjo-daro; (Punjab) Islamabad, Rawalpindi and the Murree Hills; The Grand Trunk Road to Attock; Taxila; The Grand Trunk Road to Lahore; Lahore; Around Lahore; South Punjab; (Balochistan) A tour of Balochistan; (Khyber Pakhtunkhwa) Peshawar and the Khyber Pass; Takht-e-Bahi; The Swat Valley; (The Karakoram to the Hindu Kush) Karakoram Highway to Hunza; Balitisan; To Chitral
Are you also travelling to India? Check out Insight Guides India for a detailed and entertaining look at all the country has to offer.