Insight Guides Pocket Japan (Travel Guide Japan) (Insight Pocket Guides), 2nd Edition
Travel made easy. Ask local experts.
Get Olympic ready with this stylish pocket travel guide to Japan. With a free eBook and fold-out map, it’s a convenient, concise companion to travellers’ Tokyo 2020 Olympic adventure.
Compact, concise and packed full of essential information about where to go and what to do, this is the ideal on-the-move travel guide for exploring Japan. From top tourist attractions like Mount Fuji, deer in Nara and nightlife in Osaka, to cultural gems, including taking in Tokyo’s Edo-Tokyo Museum, exploring the historical centre of Kamakura and relaxing in an onsen hot spring, plan your perfect trip with this practical, all-in-one travel guide.
Features of this travel guide to Japan:
• Inspirational itineraries: discover the best destinations, sights and excursions, highlighted with stunning photography
• Historical and cultural insights: delve into the country’s rich history and culture, and learn all about its people, art and traditions
• Practical full-colour map: with every major attraction highlighted, the pull-out map makes on-the-ground navigation easy
• Key tips and essential information: from transport to tipping, we’ve got you covered
• The ultimate travel tool: download the free app and eBook to access all this and more from your phone or tablet
• Covers: Tokyo, Kanto, Kansai, Chubu, Western Honshu and Shikoku, Kyushu, Northern Honshu and Hokkaido.