Insight Guides Pocket Morocco (Travel Guide eBook) (Insight Pocket Guides)
English | April 1st, 2020 | ISBN: 178573220X | 144 pages | EPUB | 10.79 MB
Travel made easy. Ask local experts.
Compact, concise and packed full of essential information about where to go and what to do, this is an ideal on-the-move guide for exploring Morocco. From top tourist attractions like Fez, Marrakech and the High Atlas, to cultural gems including the beautiful blue-washed town of Chefchaouen, the Imperial capital of Meknes and Roman ruins of Volubilis, and the elemental dunes of the Sahara, plan your perfect trip with this practical, all-in-one travel guide.
Features of this travel guide to Ireland:
• Inspirational itineraries: discover the best destinations, sights and excursions, highlighted with stunning photography
• Historical and cultural insights: delve into the country’s rich history and culture, and learn all about its people, art and traditions
• Practical full-colour map: with every major attraction highlighted, the pull-out map makes on-the-ground navigation easy
• Key tips and essential information: from transport to tipping, we’ve got you covered
• The ultimate travel tool: download the free app and eBook to access all this and more from your phone or tablet
• Covers: Tangier, Chefchaouen, Rabat and Salé, Casablanca, Meknes, Volubilis and the Middle Atlas, Fez, Marrakech, the High Atlas, Ouarzazate and the desert, and the Atlantic coast.
Looking for a comprehensive guide to Morocco? Check out Insight Guides Morocco for a detailed and entertaining look at all the country has to offer.