Insight Guides Pocket Zakynthos & Kefalonia (Travel Guide eBook) (Insight Pocket Guides), 2nd Edition
English | April 1st, 2020 | ISBN: 1789193958 | 144 pages | EPUB | 9.67 MB
Travel made easy. Ask local experts.
The definitive pocket-sized travel guide.
Compact, concise and packed full of essential information about where to go and what to do, this is the ideal on-the-move travel guide for exploring Zákynthos and Kefaloniá. From top tourist attractions like the Blue Caves, Mount Énos, Andísamos, the Zákynthos Museum and the Aristeon Olive Press and Museum, to cultural gems, including the Byzantine Museum of Zákynthos, the Solomos Museum and the Venetian ruins in Zákynthos’ hill villages, plan your perfect trip with this practical, all-in-one travel guide.
Features of this travel guide to Zakynthos & Kefalonia:
• Inspirational itineraries: discover the best destinations, sights and excursions, highlighted with stunning photography
• Historical and cultural insights: delve into the islands’ rich history and culture, and learn all about their mythology, Odysseus, olive cultivation and Kefaloniá’s links with Captain Corelli’s Mandolin
• Practical full-colour maps: with every major attraction highlighted, the maps make on-the-ground navigation easy
• Key tips and essential information: from transport to tipping, we’ve got you covered
• Covers: (Zakynthos) Zakynthos Town; Central Plain; Laganás Bay; The Hill Villages and West Coast; The North; (Kefalonia) Argostóli; The Livathó and South Coast; Mount Énos; Sámi and Póros; The Pallíki Peninsula; The North; (Itháki) Vathy and the North; The Odysseus Trail
Looking for a comprehensive guide to Greece? Check out Insight Guides Greece for a detailed and entertaining look at all the country has to offer.