Maximize Your Medicare: 2020-2021 Edition: Qualify for Benefits, Protect Your Health, and Minimize Your Costs
“A must-read for both current and future retirees.” —Robert Powell, Retirement Daily
Includes the Most Up-to-Date Information for 2020-2021
Confused by Medicare? Get answers from Maximize Your Medicare,an informative guide by nationally recognized expert Jae W. Oh. Maximize Your Medicare helps readers understand how and what to choose when deciding on Medicare options.
This book shows readers how to:
• Enroll in Medicare and avoid never-ending penalties
• Compare Medigap vs. Medicare Advantage
• Discern the differences among Parts A, B, and D
• Increase benefits every year
• Avoid costly errors
• Deal with special circumstances
• Get the most from the plan
Written in a clear and concise style, Maximize Your Medicare is a vital resource for every American aged sixty-five or older, as well as for their families and care coordinators.