Paying For College For Dummies
English | April 28th, 2020 | ISBN: 1119651476 | 256 pages | EPUB | 7.16 MB
Discover a concrete financial plan to finance a college education
Financing a college education is a daunting task no matter what your circumstances. Bestselling author and personal finance expert, Eric Tyson offers tried and true strategic advice on how to understand loans, know your options, and how to improve your financial fitness while paying down your student loan debt.
Armed with the checklists and timelines, you’ll be able to:
• Figure out what colleges actually cost
• Get to know the FAFSA® and CSS Profile(TM)
• Research scholarship opportunities
• Quickly compare financial aid offers from different schools
• Find creative ways to lighten your debt load
• Explore alternatives such as apprenticeships, online programs
Paying for College For Dummies helps parents and independent students navigate everything from planning strategically as a married/separated/divorced/widowed parent, completing every question on the FAFSA and CSS PROFILE forms, understanding tax laws, and so much more. No other book offers this much practical guidance on choosing and paying or college.