Pocket Rough Guide Malta & Gozo (Travel Guide eBook) (Pocket Rough Guides), 2nd Edition
English | February 1st, 2020 | ISBN: 1789195845 | 160 pages | EPUB | 13.11 MB
Pocket Rough Guide Malta & Gozo
Make the most of your time on Earth with the ultimate travel guides.
Entertaining, informative and stylish pocket guide.
Discover the best of Malta and Gozo with this compact and entertaining pocket travel guide. This slim, trim treasure trove of trustworthy travel information is ideal for short-trip travellers and covers all the key sights (The Blue Grotto, St John’s Co-Cathedral, The Marsaxlokk fish market, Gozo’s Citadel), restaurants, shops, cafés and bars, plus inspired ideas for day-trips, with honest and independent recommendations from our experts.
Features of this travel guide to Malta and Gozo:
• Compact format: packed with practical information, this is the perfect travel companion when you’re out and about exploring Malta
• Honest and independent reviews: written with Rough Guides’ trademark blend of humour, honesty and expertise, our writers will help you make the most of your trip
• Incisive area-by-area overviews: covering Valetta, Birgu, Mdina, Dwejra, Sliema, St Julian’s, The Three Cities and more, the practical ‘Places’ section provides all you need to know about must-see sights and the best places to eat, drink and shop
• Handy pull-out map: with every major sight and listing highlighted, the pull-out map makes on-the-ground navigation easy
• Time-saving itineraries: carefully planned routes will help inspire and inform your on-the-road experiences
• Travel tips and info: packed with essential pre-departure information including getting around, health, tourist information, festivals and events, plus an A-Z directory and handy language section and glossary
• Attractive user-friendly design: features fresh magazine-style layout, inspirational colour photography and colour-coded maps throughout
• Covers: Valletta; The Three Cities; Sliema; St Julian’s; Mdrina; Rabat; central Malta; the north; the south; Gozo; Comino