The Complete Guide to the Coronavirus (COVID-19): Symptoms, Prevention, Diagnosis & Treatment
English | March 2nd, 2020 | ISBN: 1393482694 | 26 pages | EPUB | 0.23 MB
The Complete Guide to the Coronavirus (COVID-19): Symptoms, Prevention, Diagnosis & Treatment, is a comprehensive guide for those individuals wanting to know more about the coronavirus (COVID-19).
A must read for anyone concerned about the effects of the coronavirus, its symptoms, effects on the human body, how they can protect themselves from contracting the virus and available treatments.
Inside this in-depth coronavirus guide you will discover:
• What the Coronavirus is.
• How the Coronavirus is Transmitted.
• Symptoms of the Coronavirus.
• Who is at Higher Risk of Contracting the Virus.
• How to Avoid Contracting the Coronavirus.
• The Effects the Coronavirus has on the Human Body.
• Available Testing Methods for the Coronavirus.
• Currently Available Treatments for the Coronavirus.
• Common Myths about the Coronavirus.
• And so Much More…
The Complete Guide to the Coronavirus (COVID-19): Symptoms, Prevention, Diagnosis & Treatment, really is a must have to help you understand the what, why and how of the coronavirus and how contracting it can be prevented, what symptoms to watch out for and, how it can be treated.