The Small Business Trap: Why Most Entrepreneurs Work Too Hard, Earn Too Little, and Can’t Grow Their Business
English | ISBN: 0998854603 | 110 pages | EPUB | August 8, 2017 | 0.26 Mb
Do You Feel Trapped By Your Business?
Most entrepreneurs start their business because they want the freedom of working for themselves. Sadly, most end up becoming a slave working for a mean boss (that’s you!).
This groundbreaking book is for you if:
- Work leaves you feeling exhausted and you fantasize about getting a regular job
- Instead of delegating, you juggle it all yourself because it’s just easier that way
- You used to have big dreams, but now, you are just trying to keep your head above water
Guess what? You’re in The Small Business Trap.
But lucky for you, there is a way out.
This book will show you the one secret to double your sales without working any harder (in fact, working much less!).
Majeed will show you:
- The exact steps to gain the freedom you always wanted your business to give you
- The 4 crucial factors to becoming a Fearless Leader (ignore these and you will stay trapped like 98% of entrepreneurs)
- How to multiply your results, minimize your efforts and maximize your sales
- How you can get the government to pay you to train your staff
Majeed Mogharreban is an award-winning author, serial entrepreneur, and top instructor to Fortune 100 companies. His Freedom Formula has shown thousands of business owners the secret to major profitability with much less work. Majeed travels around the world from one adventure to the next with his wife/CEO and two hilarious children while serving his Fearless Leader clients