Why Men Want Sex and Women Need Love: How to spot the differences in the way men & women think
English | February 20th, 2017 | ISBN: 1409168514 | 320 pages | EPUB | 2.27 MB
From internationally renowned authors, Allan and Barbara Pease comes the worldwide bestseller Why Men Want Sex and Women Need Love.
In this fascinating book, the authors translate science and cutting–edge research into a powerful yet entertaining read. This is the book for singles looking for love, those in relationships that need some real help or people who want to keep their partner happy and reap the extraordinary benefits that follow.
You will discover:
• What men and women really want from love and sex
• How to find a great partner and have a happy future
• What to do when the chemistry is wrong
• What turns men and women on – and off
• How to handle a cheater
• How to make women want sex more often
• How to regain your mojo
• How to change your love–life forever
Why Men Want Sex and Women Need Love is essential reading for anyone who wants to get the most from their relationship. It provides the answers that men and women are desperate to learn.